What a fabulous place. The view can't be beat, rooms are clean and comfy, convention space is primo with ocean views, food was truly gourmet, and the staff was so accomadating and nice!
The price may seem high at first glance, but you really get your value here. The amenities are second to none. No charge for Internet, no charge for the workout facilities or jacuzzi. The on-site restaurants are reasonable. Having s'mores by the fire was a great touch!
I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa