We came for a quick 3 day break from a tour and being cold. What a welcome break to be in such a beautiful suite in 70 degree weather. Loved the spa.....we spent lots of time there. The girls doing our hair, mani/pedis were a blast! Massages were great! Loved laying by the hot tubs. We relaxed and just drank, slept by pool and ran by the ocean.....how can life be better! Thanks for great room service.....wonderful recommendations to fab places to eat dinner. This is an anual trip for the four of us.....can't wait to return! Your staff from limo drivers to our housekeeper was delightful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa