The resort was gorgeous. We had room 3435 inner courtyard view. At check in they tried to up sell to oceanview for 25$ per night but I declined. View not too important to me. Anyways valets were great and bellhops all seemed like surfer dudes but very attentive and full of local info. Valets were quick and never waited for our rentalcar, that we didn't even recognize, causing a chuckle all round. Long hallways to room as huge resort, if any mobility probs ask for a room closer to lobby bldg. Pool was great and spas were nice. Being there early in season meant we seldom shared pool or spa. No kids with us Housekeeping great and realized we were late risers and didn't bug us early. The grocery and souvenir shops were open late, plentiful, and not too expensive. Being early in season some stuff not open, pizzeria, poolside bar but that was fine . The only drawback I found and the only reason I didn't give excellent was the food. We ate at bistro, and did room service a couple of times and the food was OK not great. Veggie options VERY limited and they forgot bacon on my club sandwich and the turkey was filled with skin and cartiledge. Breakfasts were good! Overall wondeful and we will be going back later this fall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa