We are Hyatt Diamond so we expect a lot. Stayed here six nights recently and loved it. The service was excellent - restaurant staff, spa staff, concierge, and Shannon at the front desk - good job! The property is well kept and beautifully landscaped. It is right across the street from the beach walk. I was concerned about noise from PCH highway but somehow they have kept it quiet! Park across the street along the beach to save money. Bed was comfortable and decor was warm and inviting. Quaint shops including Gallery run by Peggy - stop in she is delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa