What an amazing place to stay! Booked through AA Vacations.com and got to fly through John Wayne, which was much cheaper than LAX, which was a plus in it's self this time of year. We stayed there from December 25-31, 2012. The staff was great, the valet was extremely organized and very friendly. This is an ideal location to relax and still be able to take trips to Disneyland and San Diego Zoo. The property was spotless and the rooms (which were upgraded to a junior type suite) were amazing. The location was superb and the partial beach view was ideal. I would for sure stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa