Fabulous grounds, beautiful room, kind and helpful staff. A++. All around fabulous resort. I would recommended this hotel looking for anyone looking for a slice of California heaven. A close walk to the beach, 15 minute walk to the famous Huntington breach Pier, this resort is well located for any activity you'd wish to do. The grounds are beautiful and the pool is luxurious. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach