Was the perfect spot for a Thanksgiving getaway.
The property is extremely well maintained, the staff professional and helpful. The hotel is large, has pools, hot tubs, fire pits and a footbridge across the highway to the beach.
We had an ocean view room, which was super clean and had a frig and coffee maker. The bath was well appointed with upscale toiletries. Comfortable bed.
Had breakfast and dinner in the Californian restaurant. The food and service could not have been any better.
There is a mandatory charge for valet parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa