My family and I stayed here last week for our little Disneyland/beach vacation. The resort is clean, beautiful, huge, and in a great location. All the employees were helpful, polite, timely, and friendly! No complaints about the grounds or the staff AT ALL!! It's all very lovely! My only complaint was that we paid $169/night all inclusive package which wasn't at all all inclusive. Parking was $29/day though the service was great, no breakfasts were included, their shuttle costs $3/person if you want a ride to Main Street, and the resort fee was CRAZY high!! With all that being said, the staff did comp 1 breakfast for us as well as the resort fee which was extremely kind of them considering we had no idea about all the extra costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa