Stayed just one night in September and thought the hotel and its grounds were beautifully kept and pretty big - a good walk from the lobby to the rooms! Our room was close to the Spa overlooking the grounds and fish ponds and was a good size complete with a balcony. We made use of the outside spa pool area which we had to ourselves whilst the other swimming pools were quite busy. It was a lovely spot for a sunbathe.
The resort is in a great location and the foot bridge over PCH1 to the beach is a real bonus. It takes about 20 minutes to walk along the beachside to the pier and the main centre of HB.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and whilst we had to pay the expensive parking fee of $29, the resort fee was already included in our package, although we weren't fully confident of this as it wasn't very clear.
We didn't eat at the resort (Dukes for dinner, Ruby's for breakfast) that was personal choice to try places off-site.
HB looked a lovely place and the beach was very nice - we were quite sad only to have stayed the one night and would love to return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa