I'd rate this hotel as a 4star 'plus'. It's certainly not 5 star or deluxe, but for the rates it charges I don't think you could be disappointed with what it has to offer. The rooms are well appointed, larger than average, beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are also oversized and reasonably modern. Staff were all pleasant and helpful. Maybe one criticism is that the pool area is not large enough for the size of hotel and can get crowded. Don't be fooled by the marketing of the Slyders 'water park' - it's three small kiddie slides that will only keep the under 6s entertained, I would say. Prices are also reasonable for a hotel like this, with a retail area where you can get pizza's (delicious but very calorie laden) for delivery at the pool or your room and coffee and groceries if you need them at reasonable-ish prices. I booked through trivago.com and got a very good deal on this hotel. If you can get a great rate, then I would certainly recommend it. Just watch out, as other reviewers have mentioned the only parking option is $29 a day valet parking. So you need to view this as part of the room rate. I only used the spa on the day I left to get changed (no children allowed so we had not used it previously) and it did look very nice. All in all a good hotel, just across from the beach. Having read reviews that criticised the 'highway' right next to it, I would not think this should be a concern. It's not a highway, it's PCH and you won't be aware of it. I never heard a sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa