My family of five traveled to Huntington Beach in 2011, and stayed at the Hyatt. It was fabulous! Beautifully decorated grounds, clean & large rooms, and amazing location. We loved the bridge over the PCH to the beach, and enjoyed walking to the cafe at the resort for a morning coffee. The pool was nice but a little small compared to other large resort hotels (and also a little crowded during the day, but to be expected). Loved the fact that there was a hottub. We had a pool-view room, and we could still see the beach, it was great. The landscaping (palm trees galore), fountains, and fresh California style & architecture was very appealing. Due to the self-containment of the resort, we felt like we were a million miles away from anywhere! We rented bikes from the resort shop, and explored the streets of HB--which was a lot of fun, especially for a family activity. We ate breakfast each morning, and had a fancy dinner at the Californian--I had the most amazing desert here (both breakfast & dinner were delicious!) All in all, the price that you pay is worth the experience at this resort. We hope to return VERY soon to the Hyatt HB!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa