I stayed for 2 nights with my daughter and wife and I must say is a great hotel.
The staff is very very friendly and helpful.
The room is excellently appointed with what it seems to be new furniture, as well all of the hotel facilities, which are excellent.
The bad part is that when you check out you are charged a Resort Fee ($25) of which you are not informed in the hotel's web site or during check in. This is something very delicate that the company has to resolve, since it's clearly hidden cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa