“Great Persian Cuisine”

Add it.
Green Rice Kabob
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a small gem of a place located in a strip mall. Was never into Persian food until I decided to give it a try at the urging of a client. Sohelia who is the owner/chef did a great job of preparing an excellent meal!

There are newer reviews for Green Rice Kabob

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I was in Huntington Beach looking for Halal food when we stumbled upon this restaurant. Though I did not go in, my husband was raving on how great the smell of the food was. I ordered something small, just to see if my taste buds would approve. Oh boy!!! I keep coming back to it every time we wanted something to eat. The portions were great! The rice!! something about the rice was really, really good... even the texture!

Ps: Try the lamb, it is SO tender. I would highly recommend it!