Time to hire a maintenance person with tools! The rooms need maintenance!! Caulk, paint and a little drywall experience would be helpful. Shower stopper for the tub does not exist?? Shower curtain rod is ready to fall down..Looks like someone used it for a “chin-up bar”. The sheets, pillow cases, towels, smell clean but have stains and some are a slight yellow and some are white. Bed spreads look from the 1970’s. No mirror except over the sink. Carpet looks replaced. HVAC seems to work. Ice machine only one, on the bottom floor, so if you’re on the third floor it’s a work out. TV is old and out dated ,snow on some channels. Door looks like it has been broke into before and the locks were not replaced. Parking is okay. Clean grounds. Small spa I would not consider it a pool. Maid service is above average based on what they have to deal with. I was supposed to have a King room, paid for a king room, but was stuck in 2 queens with no help. For $60 a night..you get what you pay for!!! Never had the breakfast so I don’t know, but I did smell burnt eggs one morning. One more thing..I you like to be woken up and hear a Rooster until about noon, from a neighbor..you picked the right place!!!!
Property: Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach Fountain ValleyAddress: 17251 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92647-5904
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Huntington Beach
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Huntington Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach Fountain Valley 2.5*
Number of rooms: 65
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites(R) Huntington Beach Fountain Valley hotel near the famous Huntington Beach Pier gives you more value for your hard-earned money. Our convenient location near Interstate 405 puts you close to the surfing, hiking, golfing and walking trails near Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Newport Beach, Orange County Fair & Event Center and Little Saigon. Business and leisure travelers appreciate our non-smoking hotel which includes amenities such as free hot breakfast, free WIFI, large whirlpool and guest laundry. Our newly renovated rooms include flat panel TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Get your money's worth at the Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach Fountain Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn-Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Howard Johnson Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Howard Johnson