“When Are you coming back to Main”

Mangiamo Gelato Caffe
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Huntington Beach
Description: I believe this place opened about 1 year ago. They feature 32 flavors of gelato & sorbetto made fresh daily. They also serve Lavazza Italian coffee - a nice alternative to the ubiquitous Starbucks. They serve frappes and also afogato: gelato 'drowned' in hot chocolate or espresso! Some of my favorite, unique flavors include HB Sea Salt Caramel and Oatmeal Cookie. I would love to write a review for this awesome shop! Visitors to Huntington Beach need to know!
Reviewed 1 week ago

Currently this business is not open, the area went under construction last year and hasn't opened since. However when it was opened it was quite the gem in this area. Very authentic gelato, so delicious, I truly miss the gelato here.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This place has outstanding Gelato. They have an amazing selection. I have been going there for years. It's way too addicting.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Great location and even better gelato! My husband and I plan a trip here every year and every year we stop at Mangiamo Gelato Caffe!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Total surprise. We just happened to pass by on the way to the car from the beach and we stopped for ice cream for my kid. We all had one. Really nice ice cream, not so good service. It seemed like we were more bothering them than bringing them business. Not nice because I would have loved to give it a good review but the service was rude.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

I have not had gelato this good since I was in Italy 8 years ago! Authentic, made from scratch that seems hard to find where I am from.

The oatmeal cookie really blew me away. I also had the espresso and smores, both excellent.

My husband had espresso, milk and cookies and strawberry cheesecake and he loved them, but ended up switching with my son, who didn't like the mango.

We tried it and were in love, no fake mango taste to be found, it tasted like a fresh mango. It wasn't overly sweet, which is probably why my son didn't like it, and part of the reason we loved it. Plus he's 4 so you can't trust his food critiques anyways, he survives on chicken nuggets and noodles.

He also had the raspberry and a blue one, I don't remember the name but it was all fantastic.

I cannot wait to go back here, get some more oatmeal cookies and try some of the flavours I missed!

Date of visit: September 2016