“Ah-Mazing! ”

Mangiamo Gelato Caffe
Ranked #2 of 24 Dessert in Huntington Beach
Description: I believe this place opened about 1 year ago. They feature 32 flavors of gelato & sorbetto made fresh daily. They also serve Lavazza Italian coffee - a nice alternative to the ubiquitous Starbucks. They serve frappes and also afogato: gelato 'drowned' in hot chocolate or espresso! Some of my favorite, unique flavors include HB Sea Salt Caramel and Oatmeal Cookie. I would love to write a review for this awesome shop! Visitors to Huntington Beach need to know!
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

I have not had gelato this good since I was in Italy 8 years ago! Authentic, made from scratch that seems hard to find where I am from.

The oatmeal cookie really blew me away. I also had the espresso and smores, both excellent.

My husband had espresso, milk and cookies and strawberry cheesecake and he loved them, but ended up switching with my son, who didn't like the mango.

We tried it and were in love, no fake mango taste to be found, it tasted like a fresh mango. It wasn't overly sweet, which is probably why my son didn't like it, and part of the reason we loved it. Plus he's 4 so you can't trust his food critiques anyways, he survives on chicken nuggets and noodles.

He also had the raspberry and a blue one, I don't remember the name but it was all fantastic.

I cannot wait to go back here, get some more oatmeal cookies and try some of the flavours I missed!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Very good gelato. The portions sizes were very good and the Hazlenut Gelato was very good. My daughter had the Double Chocolate Chip and that was also very delicious. My wife had the pistachio and that one was delicious.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Stopped by on a warm day to a wide variety of gelatos. Probably more than 20 different flavors. This time I choose the pistachio. Delicious! Never seems to be a bad selection.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We stopped here many times on our walk back from the Pier. I don't eat dairy so ice cream stops aren't usually much fun, but here they had a dozen sorbetto flavours which was great! The rest of the fam had the regular gelato and s'mores was a big hit!

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Are you looking for a good gelato? Mangiamo Gelato Caffe, located on Main, is the place for you. All their gelatos and sorbettos are made on the premise. You can taste the difference! I had the pistachio and double chocolate chip. Both were delicious, so creamy and smooth. They offer a wide variety of flavors. I will definitely return to try more!