“Yum! Gelato as good/better than in Italy!”

Mangiamo Gelato Caffe
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Huntington Beach
Description: I believe this place opened about 1 year ago. They feature 32 flavors of gelato & sorbetto made fresh daily. They also serve Lavazza Italian coffee - a nice alternative to the ubiquitous Starbucks. They serve frappes and also afogato: gelato 'drowned' in hot chocolate or espresso! Some of my favorite, unique flavors include HB Sea Salt Caramel and Oatmeal Cookie. I would love to write a review for this awesome shop! Visitors to Huntington Beach need to know!
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stopped by for some coffee after having dinner, but couldn't resist the large selection of gelato/sorbetto. After trying many samples, I went with S’mores and Pistachio and my wife went with Stracciatella and Tiramisu. Yum! Definitely the best Gelato I've had in the US, and maybe anywhere. Must visit destination when you're in Huntington Beach.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

After visiting Italy this spring, I have been craving good Gelato! Had to make a stop after all the great reviews and traveling to Huntington Beach in September! The gelato more than lived up to the hype and satisfied my Italian Gelato craving! I went with the traditional Pistachio and Hazelnut combo! Most excellent. All the other flavors looked amazing so just had to go with my favorite! Thanks!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I'm not very discerning when it comes to cold dairy products, and I like this place quite a bit. Lots of flavors which you can mix and match; the smallest size cup allows for 3 different flavors, and it just goes up from there. They have gelato and sorbetto available, and you can order it affogato as well. A bit pricy to get treats for the entire family, but probably about the same as you'd spend at Coldstone down the street. I always like to stop in here and stroll Main St. with some ice cream, and it's always busy during the 3 or 4 times I've been! Overall, I recommend it!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is my family's favorite Gelato we have ever eaten outside of Italy! This business is owned and operated by a local couple and they make the Gelato fresh in house everyday....try some!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lots of flavors to choose from! They are a friendly staff that are happy to give you several "tastes", so you can decide what flavor you like best. I think this is the best gelato in town. Small inside seating area, best for taking with you on yiur walk down the pier or to the beach.