“Best Gelato outside of Italy!”

Mangiamo Gelato Caffe
Ranked #1 of 17 Dessert in Huntington Beach
Description: I believe this place opened about 1 year ago. They feature 32 flavors of gelato & sorbetto made fresh daily. They also serve Lavazza Italian coffee - a nice alternative to the ubiquitous Starbucks. They serve frappes and also afogato: gelato 'drowned' in hot chocolate or espresso! Some of my favorite, unique flavors include HB Sea Salt Caramel and Oatmeal Cookie. I would love to write a review for this awesome shop! Visitors to Huntington Beach need to know!
Los Angeles, California
“Best Gelato outside of Italy!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Seriously, you HAVE to at least go inside and see the Gelato selection and get a sample or two. You will then be hooked. I have tried Gelato in every city in Italy and this is the best place I've seen in the states... Amazing product, good and friendly staff and a great location right on the main street.

• Visited July 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wow! A must-stop in Huntington Beach for Gelato”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Try the watermelon sorbet if you don't want a full-on gelato. This place serves up the best gelato in the area.

Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great gelato, my friends and I kept coming back here throughout our stay. Too many good flavors to recommend just one!

Visited June 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Delicious Gelato, LOTS of choices!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was totally overwhelmed and overjoyed at the selection of gelato here. Lots of flavors, many with toppings which makes it look very authentic. I think my wife and I each got three flavors and were loving it. She has been to Italy and said this was the best gelato she has ever had. Right on the main drag in Huntington Beach with nice open-air seating.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Yummy !!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had gelato several times at Mangiamo's during our visit to Huntington Beach in late May 2013. What can I say, it was yummy and we looked forward to it each night after dinner. Many cool flavors. Give them a try - you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013