“Kids had a great experience!”
Review of Surfriders Academy

Surfriders Academy
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Huntington Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the most fun surf lesson ever! We Specialize in first time beginners, Private surf lesson rate:$120 includes Surfboard, Wetsuit, and a 1.5 hour surf lesson,or group surf lesson rate: 2 or more persons $90 each includes Surfboards, Wetsuits and a 1.5 hour surf lesson. All surf lessons take place at the beach, NOT AT THE 5TH STREET SURF SHOP... Call us for our Locations... Text or email us today to book a surf lesson by appointment only. We would need your Height ,Weight, Gender for wetsuit size. Plus a credit card number to hold to book Reservations.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Marcus was a wonderful coach! The kids really enjoyed it - all got up no problem and had a great surfing experience. Thanks Marcus!

SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Hey there good to here from you guys :) What a fun day at the beach, the waves were good and the kids got up surfing in no time at all :) Mahalo for choosing Surfriders Academy :)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very friendly and made it a really fun experience. I learned to surf much faster than a Midwestern boy should have. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Ask for Ed.

1  Thank Ashley H
SurfridersAcademy, General Manager at Surfriders Academy, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Tyler, you did GREAT surfing Dude. I had a great time working with you, and you picked up on riding so quickley. You tore up the wave Surfer. Look us up when you are back out this way my friend.

ed morgan

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had an awesome experience with Marcus from Surfriders Academy two weeks ago. My cousins had previously tried to teach me to surf with no success so I didn't have high expectations for being successful with this lesson. I was doing it for fun and was just looking forward to the experience of trying.

I successfully stood up five times during my lesson, including riding the entire last wave all the way in! The lesson was very individualized and the instructor paid good attention to what you were doing so he could help you be successful.

This was money well spent and incredibly fun!

SurfridersAcademy, General Manager at Surfriders Academy, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Aloha and awesome to see you had a great experience with us on your surf lesson venture, we are stoke to teach everyone surfing, Thank you so much for the nice review :)

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were in town for the marathon and thought it would cool to try a surf lesson. Our instructor Marcus was awesome and had everyone in our group surfing in no time. This was a great experience and I would definitely recommend the surf riders academy!

1  Thank Dean1044
SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Aloha Dean, you guys did great :) stoked to see everyone surfing!!! Mahalo :)

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to give surfing a try and Marcus made our surfing experience a great one. We were unsure if we would even be able to get up on the surf boards, but Marcus was a great instructor & in no time we were riding the waves!
We would recommend the Surfriders Academy & look forward to surfing again the next time we are in California. Thanks for the memories!

SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Aloha Darren, It was a pleasure teach you and your daughter to surf, you all had a great time in the water! I can see it in your smile's and of course catching waves to surf! Thank you so much for calling us :) Hope you had a great vacation! Marcus "The Surf coach"