“Beyond all expectations!”
Review of Surfriders Academy

Surfriders Academy
Ranked #1 of 27 Tours in Huntington Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the most fun surf lesson ever! We Specialize in first time beginners, Private surf lesson rate:$120 includes Surfboard, Wetsuit, and a 1.5 hour surf lesson,or group surf lesson rate: 2 or more persons $90 each includes Surfboards, Wetsuits and a 1.5 hour surf lesson. All surf lessons take place at the beach, NOT AT THE 5TH STREET SURF SHOP... Call us for our Locations... Text or email us today to book a surf lesson by appointment only. We would need your Height ,Weight, Gender for wetsuit size. Plus a credit card number to hold to book Reservations.
“Beyond all expectations!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to give surfing a try and Marcus made our surfing experience a great one. We were unsure if we would even be able to get up on the surf boards, but Marcus was a great instructor & in no time we were riding the waves!
We would recommend the Surfriders Academy & look forward to surfing again the next time we are in California. Thanks for the memories!

SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Aloha Darren, It was a pleasure teach you and your daughter to surf, you all had a great time in the water! I can see it in your smile's and of course catching waves to surf! Thank you so much for calling us :) Hope you had a great vacation! Marcus "The Surf coach"

“Awesome surf lessons!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had such a great experience with Marcus as my instructor. I highly recommend doing the 1 on 1 private lesson because he really takes the time to teach you the tips and tricks he has picked up from his own surfing experience. Marcus is good at watching for the perfect waves and I was able to stand up multiple times!

SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Hey Kayla, It was fun teaching you how to surf :) you did really well :) Thank you for the nice review about us! Hope to see you all next year..Aloha from Surfriders Academy
“Great surfing lessons”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

It's a great value and an awesome way to spend sometime. Had Ed Morgan instructing me and everything was very easy understand. He was extremely helpful with everything. Also got to see some dolphins while we out in water. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to surf.

SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Surf's Up !!! Very stoked you were surfing in no time at all :) We are very pleased with our students who have us teach them how to surf! There no other job in the World we would rather do ! Aloha :)
Atlanta, Georgia
“Kids Surf Lessons- Excellent!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My daughter and I recently spent a week in California and she really wanted to have a surf lesson, in November....I contacted Surfriders Academy and within minutes we had it all set up and Ed met us and my daughter learned so much about surfboards, safety, and how to have fun. She still tells all her friends about the lesson and we had so much fun- she wants to go back to California and learn more! Thanks Ed!

Visited November 2012
SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Another great review from our surf lesson students! Ed always gives it a 100% to teach with safety in mind :) and make the lesson Fun!!! Aloha :)
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“Surfriders Academy”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was so much fun, I had a one on one with Ed Morgan and he's an awesome guy and was so helpful! He made it a lot of fun!! I definitely recommend Ed if you're going to take lessons!!

Visited November 2012
SurfridersAcademy, Owner at Surfriders Academy, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Hey there Jake, Thanks for choosing Surfriders Academy :) Ed Morgan is one of our Best surfing instructors, We are Stoked you had a great time...