“This place is no good!”
Review of Luggatti's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I don't normally write reviews but this place is special. This place is full of arrogant no good down right scumbags. First their communication skills are non-existent. The menu is terrible. The atmosphere is dull and boring nothing like the pictures on the website. These people have no clue what Italian food is!! Wait staff is slow and clueless. Mangers are arrogant and could care less what you think of their filthy establishment. I would be shocked if this place lasted another 2 months!! Avoid it at all costs!!! Pizza Hut is better than this wretched place!!!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

What a joke this restaurant was, the service was miserable, the staff was downright rude and disrespectful. The best part of the restaurant was the bathroom where I could flush away my food.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

My husband and I went to Luggatti's for our 12th anniversary dinner last night with high hopes. We LOVED the old Luggati's!! The place was not busy at all. We waited at the door for someone to acknowledge we were there and ended up walking in to find someone. Once we were finally seated there were 2 other tables seated before we ever saw a waiter. He finally showed and took our drink and appetizer orders. I needed more time to make my choice of entree and when the waiter came back I asked him if they had the canneloni. The old Luggatti's had the BEST canneloni ever.
He told me that there was a new owner, a new menu, a new chef, obviously a new waitstaff and that the the only thing the same was the name and location. That was my red flag moment. We decided to finish our drinks and appetizer and to leave. We will never go back. It was a horrible experience. Like I said in the title.....don't waste your time or money!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Nothing to like. Arrogant, very poor preparation and don't believe the photos on their website. Be wise and avoid this place.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

This place was great under former owners. My wife and I would come here weekly but no more. We've been here 5 times now and we won't be going back. Service is terrible and the food is worse. Last week we ordered a pizza with a artichoke appetizer. It took almost half hour for the artichoke to come then it was cold. We semt it back and the next one was cold too! We canceled the whole order and paid for the wine and left. The place was maybe 20% full on a saturday night so it's not like they were understaffed. Another time we came in and sat at the bar to have a glass of wine and some appetizers. Maybe 8 people in the place on a early sunday evening. We sat down and the bartender was polishing the wine glasses and said she would be with us in a moment. We were the only ones at the bar. 8 minutes later she still had not asked us what e were having and was still polishing glasses! We couldn't believe it. We got up and walked out and nobody even asked us why we were leaving!! If you want good italian food in Huntington Beach then try Buon Gusto at warner ave and bolsa chica, they have great food with good service...

2  Thank duffsoph