“Best Donuts By Far”

Add it.
Supreme Donuts
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I don't know what is so different about these donuts. But they have a wonderful flavor and aren't greasy. Coffee has that old fashioned donut shop taste and is good too. Place is clean and for 5 bucks you sit outside in plastic lawn chairs, the ocean on the other side of PCH, have your two coffees and three donuts (one for the dog) and life is sweet. We never miss going here when we're through at Doggy Beach down the street.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great Donuts! I wasn't going to try it because it looked like a dive. I went walking while staying at a hotel down the street, and the place was packed. I picked up donuts on my way home, and they were amazing. Moist, light, and cheap! It was great, and next time I'm in Huntington Beach I'll be back!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

HOT and now nice people very close to my hotel open late they have chocolate milk in a carton witch is the only way my wife will drink it so that was great news for me because she drinks chocolate milk like i drink coffee

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great coffee. Great everything bagels. Great pastries and donuts. A local morning gathering spot of regulars, so advice is gladly given. Outside tables available to share.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

a bad habit I love to get into, this was my first stop every morning