“Live Entertainment”

Add it.
Ohana Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #475 of 664 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Always have live music during the week and weekend. Big roomy and fun. Nick is warm and welcoming. Have liked everything ordered.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

The charming Hostress, Marsha, with a relaxing warm smile took us a table. We dropped by for a drink and dessert. The pumpkin meringue, an off the menu item recommended by our server Taylor, was scrumptious. Our drinks, a Margarita and Root Beer Float, the latter made with Vanilla Vodka, were delivered promptly and were tasty. TS Conway, the manager is turning this place around. With a new owner, name, management, this place is on an upward trend.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Upon arrival, we were seated quickly, but, that was the only thing quick about the evening! The service was very slow, and we were given the excuse from the manager that they had a large party in another room. Hiwever, the foid was wven worse! I have never had a Caesar salad burn my mouth with the first bite because it was so spicy! Sent ir back, and the server did not suggest changing it for another salad. Then, when my fish and chips entre arrived, I was stunned that the fish looked like they were fish piece rejects... 3 small and different sized pieces from very small triangle, to a small rectangular! Unbelievably unprofessional! Will never go there again! We actually sent everything back to the kitchen, and went elsewhere to eat.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We were celebrating a friend's birthday. I had been to Ohana in June when they were just opening, and the steamed clams were fantastic. I made reservations, and the service was very slow. "Hot" tea was a tepid cup of water and a tea bag. My mojito was good, but a friend's martini over ice was a glass of gin with a few ice cubes and an unhappy bit of lemon peel. When we were finally able to complain about the tepid tea water, our birthday girl asked if we could get some bread...they brought dry, burned toast with some butter. I had asked about the clam chowder, and was told it was good...not. It was very thin, very salty, and had chopped carrots in it. The Caesar salad had so much cayenne pepper in the dressing that it was inedible (Who puts cayenne pepper in Caesar salad???). The steamed clams had diced red pepper in the broth, and the clams were too spicy for me to eat. Previously, the clams were accompanied by 4 slices of garlic bread...this time 2 slices of burned dry toast. The manager/ owner? to whom we complained several times, said she was sorry, but offered nothing to fix the problems, so we paid for our drinks and left. Definitely won't return

Reviewed October 2, 2017

As a local, I am sad to say this place is just managed poorly. The service is usually bad, staff is hit or miss (ranging from shady security guards, bad waitstaff to decent waitstaff). All in all not worth the visit.