“Awesome coffee”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Cuisines: Danish
Reviewed June 13, 2016

I loved all the Peets I visited well over the other coffee shops!
Clean, family friendly! Great coffee selection'
Friendly staff!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Great drinks!! They also have almond milk which is so nice because lame Starbucks doesn't. My husband prefers their coffee over Starbucks any day.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I was traveling in Huntington Beach this week and decided to go for a Peet's Coffee & Tea as an alternative to my regular stop! It was awesome, love it!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I've gone into Peet's a few times but only to find that they're out of gift cards. I understand Christmas but come on Peet's, who does the purchasing. One should never be out of Gift cards.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We do not live in the USA and therefore never heard of Peet's coffee. Our LA bases friend gave us a Peet's gift card which triggered a visit.
We visited Peet's in Huntington Beach. My first impression was good, spacious store, plenty of choice for a spoilt coffee snob. Upon asking which brew to take the customer service guy explained the different blends to me. These guys know their coffee beans and roasting process.
Eventually we ordered a latte and white caramel mocha.
After one sip my wife and I looked at each other and said simultaneously this is the best coffee we had in LA so far!
Peet's coffee ticks al the boxes for coffee snobs, good service, knowledgable staff, good presentation and reasonably priced. We also tried a honey bran muffin and slice of banana bread.
Peet's is worth driving the distance for.
From a Melbourne Australia based coffee drinker.