“crappy food, good desert”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2012

the menu is very diverse but i believe this is a downfall. They do not specialize is anything but desert so if your going for a meal, the food is not great

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Cheesecake Factory always has the best cheesecake!! This is probably the main reason why I always go to Cheesecake and also they open until 11PM on weekdays. I am never disappointed with the service and the atmosphere is great. Although for some reason the floors are always feel greasy. You guys should look into that. I find myself here at least 6 times a month. I literally am a regular here. I have tried many different dishes here, but always end up ordering the same thing on those late night dinners. The Roasted Vegetable Pizza is amazing. The Ahi Tartar is great, and the Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken is bomb! Of course, I believe the Original Strawberry Cheesecake is the best cheesecake they have here. =)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

There really is nothing negative to say about this place. Everything is good: Food, Service and Decor. Servings are big. Lots of menu choices. My husband said of his fish and chips that it was the best fish he'd eaten, a very delicate batter.
I don't normally order dessert with dinner. But it's a must-do here even if you have to take it home for later. We brought home the delicious pumpkin-pecan cheesecake.
This is not my first time at this Cheesesteak Factory. It won't be my last.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Doesn't matter which location you know you're going to get a good meal and good service. Skip the skinny menu and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We celebrated my son-in-law's birthday at Cheesecake Factory. A huge and very diverse menu from which to choose. My daughter had the Chicken Marsala and found it absolutely perfect. I tried the Crusted Salmon Salad with Vinegarette Dressing which was very tasty. Almost too much salmon and not enough salad. My son-in-law had Kobe Burger which he ordered medium with onions. The burger was tasty, but more like well done and it came without the onions.

For dessert I had the 30th Anniversary Cheesecake that was scrumptious! For a chocolate lover, it doesn't get any better. Not too much chocolate, but just enough. My daughter had the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and my son-in-law had the Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. Of course, being his birthday, they brought him a chocolate sundae and sang Happy Birthday to him.

The restaurant was busy, but the wait was minimal. Service was very good and the prices are reasonable.