“Great value and nice food”

Teta Mona Lebanese Soul Food
Order Online
Description: Serving authentic dishes like our Teta (Grandmother) Mona's kitchen. Enjoy wholesome Lebanese soul food just like we did growing up! Authentic recipes using wholefoods, organic produce. House made dips and spices. Vegan & organic desserts too!
Reviewed February 19, 2019

It's BYO only but there is a bottle shop across the road. So for $50pp we got entree, mains, side, desert and 3 beers. Amazing value!

The dip and yoghurt cheese salad were great, maybe not special but the salad was great to break up the flavours and the dip a nice starter.

The cheese pastries and barramundi were simply amazing. 5 star food.

The meatballs and chicken were good, not quite up there with the cheese and barra. Next time I think I'll try the lamb and pumpkin.

Lebanese desserts are never my thing so you can't really trust my review, but I liked the rosewater cream.

Service was friendly and efficient and the restaurant was quite fun. We will be attending again for sure.

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We were there with a party of 17 people, we all had the set menu. There did not seem to be enough food for all of us. Left hungry and it seemed to be very expensive at $39.50 a head plus corkage(on a restaurant that does not serve alcohol) strange.!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Visited this place on a Friday evening, they were super busy but squeezed us in between bookings.
We had the banquet, the meals were gorgeous and the service friendly. I couldn’t recommend them enough thoroughly loved the food, service and atmosphere.
The wait staff also assist if you have a food intolerance to make sure you get what suits you.

Reviewed December 28, 2018

This restaurant is very popular but the food is excellent. Highly recommend the filo squares with feta. BYo and excellent service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Omg the most horrible Lebanese food I have ever tasted ! Falafel tasted bought , the fattouch salad had balsamic vinegar in it wtf? That is in no way traditional !! The chicken with rice was aksinjirtibke they used arborio rice with blk rice ??? Tasted nothing like the real thing ! What a waste of money even the pickles we’re hortibkevthey just tasted of salt. The kafta and potatoes were so bad. The chilli in it was over powering and the oil sat on top and kafta was cooked as meatballs! I don’t know how this place is still in business was disgusting . I cool better with my eyes shut !

Date of visit: October 2018