“Great value Lebanese on Lygon.”
Review of Mezza Lebanese Grill - CLOSED

Mezza Lebanese Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Colour, music, laughter and fabulous food being shared at an exotic Middle Eastern banquet, your senses will explode and feed your soul. There’s simply NOTHING else like it in Melbourne. Mezza is the perfect choice when you’re looking for somewhere unique to delight and impress your guests or to just have a memorable night out.You’ll enjoy our delectable authentic Lebanese menu and fabulous fresh food, exotic décor, and exceptional service from our dedicated professional staff. And there are our talented belly dancers and traditional Arabic music to entertain you like royalty.
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Went here with a colleague on a Monday evening rather than eating in our hotel restaurant.
Service was friendly, food was really good and the belly dancer was entertaining and added to the atmosphere.
Great choice for a relaxed, informal and tasty meal - shared the mixed grill which was delicious and great value.

1  Thank WallabyTaff
There are newer reviews for Mezza Lebanese Grill

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had the chance to eat there for a birthday party, they sell cake and play a very cheerful song for the event which is worth checking :P
More importantly, the food is simply GREAT!!! I did not regret spending that much on food since it was really worth it.
The staff was very friendly and helpful too :D

2  Thank Gavin C
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We booked to take overseas business guests to Rumi but a colleague mentioned that Mezza might be more suitable and I was so pleased we took his advice. Mezza was busy, loud, fun and had great 'middle of the road' family sort of food. Many choices from fish to poultry and meat and a large number of vegetarian choices. There was some repetition in the sauces and toppings, but it didn't matter, there was enough variety to keep our cient happy and they were tasting food they had never seen before.

The wine list was small but well priced, and the belly dancer certainly helped to sweeten the deal. The serving staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble and the person who answered the phone when we booked was very friendly and helpful.

This isn't a sophisticated gourmet restaurant, it is a family restaurant that is great for an after work dinner, or a group of friends who want some relaxation but it is very loud and may not appeal to the quieter sort of diner or the committed foodie.

The other great thing to remember is that they also do takeaway.

3  Thank jenjenrossco
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have always been a lover of Middle Eastern food. Living in Sydney we are very spoiled and have so many options.

Last week I was in Melbourne for two nights on business and I was invited to Mezza Lebanese Grill for Dinner. We were a group of six and I can honestly say we all loved it.

Let me start with the ambiance, its clean, tasteful and makes you feel comfortable.

The service is very friendly and attentive even though they were full on a weekday.

The food, ohhhhh the food. It was fresh and full of flavours, I can honestly say it was the best Middle eastern meal I've ever had. The banquet was a nice mixture of hot and cold entrees, and the mains were a mix of skewers and some very delicous traditional mains. They were followed by Lebanese Coffee and some homemade unbelievable desserts.

You could tell that the food was prepared with love and cooked with a passion to cook. It was so good.

I highly recommend this place, but you might need to book in advance as it was so busy. oh, and Definetly try the banquets!!!

4  Thank John S
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We travelled from upper Queensland to Victoria in May, and Mezza was the best dinner we had! Great food, very friendly staff, and good vibe to the place. We ordered banquets, and my family loved it. The food was fresh and tasty, and the banquet was very filling.

Our waiter was very kind and helpful and suggested amazing Lebanese wine to go with the banquet. He also recommended some places we should visit while we were in Melbourne.

The place was very busy, and the belly dancer was a marvelous touch.

Overall, we highly recommend this restaurant. It's a pity we didn't have time to dine there a second time during our visit.

4  Thank Michael F