“FABULOUS DAY ON LAKE TAHOE”
Review of Tahoe Jet Boats

Tahoe Jet Boats
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Homewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lake Tahoe’s all inclusive, all lake service, concierge captained, luxury speed boat adventure and watersports experience.
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous day on Lake Tahoe with David as our captain and guide!!! We had no idea what it would be like to go tubing pulled by a speed boat....it was TERRIFIC.!! David was a competent, enthusiastic, and careful boater and teacher. It was GREAT! We covered the LAKE and all the beautiful spots to see including Emerald Bay, Rubicon Bay, and a wonderful stop for lunch , with a dinghy to take us ashore and back to our boat. LOVED every minute !!! Can't wait to come back again. Many Thanks to David and Tahoe Jet Boats !!!

5  Thank Sandy C
"sights"
"tahoe"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2015

We had a gorgeous sunny day in September and we were three ladies not very familiar with the jet boat experience, but looking to have an amazing experience. Being on this beautiful lake, having David tour us around to the best spots (Emerald and Rubicon Bays) and giving us the opportunity to relax, swim and go tubing while he captured our fun in a million photos was awesome. He is a super nice guy, very helpful and a consummate professional! Thank you, David. We will be back!

3  Thank Amy C
Reviewed August 23, 2015

We had a wonderful time with David as our driver. He has a great personality and was helpful with teaching us how to water ski! We were so surprised and happy to learn that he would be taking pictures from the day and sharing them with us after our boat session. The pictures were incredible, and we were so appreciative. 100% recommend Tahoe Jet Boats with David as the driver to others considering it! He was fantastic!

3  Thank Laurielle H
Reviewed August 6, 2015

We had a big family reunion at Lake Tahoe and I'm so glad we found David for a great day out on the lake. His boat was clean, safe, and a blast. It was a memory that my kids will be talking about for a long time. Thanks David!

3  Thank Ettal P
See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2015

I had the task of planning a trip for a few guys at Lake Tahoe. Having never been, I wasn't sure which boating company I should go with. Let me say, David and Tahoe Jet boats did a fantastic job. He was extremely helpful and accommodating. It was also nice to have someone captain the boat for us and show us the beautiful spots around the lake. The boat was great and we had a blast tubing and water skiing. I'm not sure why anyone would book anywhere else with David's reasonable rates. I plan on coming back to Tahoe one day and I will forsure use David's services again.

3  Thank Behram S