“My wife and I loved it!”

Barbara Worth Country Club
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Holtville
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 6,580 yards at par 71, this 18-hole championship course has a U.S.G.A. rating of 71.8 and slope 122.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We came out to the Valley for the weekend and happen on to this hotel and golf resort and were very pleasantly surprised. We had a wonderful diner In there restraunt, spent some time in there sports bar and I even got out to play a round of golf. All in all we had a wonderful weekend and will defiantly recommend it to our friends.

There are newer reviews for Barbara Worth Country Club

Reviewed January 9, 2013

This hotel is old and under constant improvment. The price is considerably lower than the chain hotels, and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. If you are expecting a High end hotel, there are none in the Imperal Valley area, however I belive that the current direction of this hotel will make it a high end hotel in the years to come. I stay at this location 1 to 2 weeks every month and have seen steady improvements to the property and to the rooms. I have stayed at much better hotels, and much worse, and have stayed at almost every credible hotel in the Imperial Valley, I prefer this one. It is not the best, but not the worse. The renovation to the Bar area is very nice, the food is very good, and everyone is very friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to the Caddies bar one Friday night and couldn't believe how dark, unsafe and empty the parking lot was.

Once I got into the bar I was shocked to see the cheap decor and rough crowd.

I would not recommend going alone if you are a female.

9  Thank Tonic3944
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This resort is about to become the grand dame she once was! The ongoing renovation is a sign that the ownership is committed to making it the valleys finest resort. The Fields Steakhouse is open on weekends and offers what we thought was the finest meal in the valley! We also enjoyed the live music at Caddies Sports Tavern after dinner. The crowd was mostly locals that were very friendly. The golf course is in good shape and the greens are true. The pools are under repair at this time and management said it should be ready by Oct. 2012. There is really nothing like this place in the IV.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed at this place called Barbara Worth Resort during renewable energy summit but this resort is in horrible condition. It did not feel likes a resort at all. A place without pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant and internet service. Carpet in room was dirty and room decor is outdated with old furniutre and a small 19" television set. It felt like I was living in 1970s. Parking lot and golf course are in poor conditions. Only thing looks good was their big conference room. There are other good options in Imperial Valley. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

5  Thank Dan W