“Best. Burger. Ever. ?”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
RPV, California
“Best. Burger. Ever. ?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Best. Burger. Ever. That's what it said on the restaurant as we drove through Hollister on a road trip looking for a decent meal. That's what made us turn around and go in.

They. Come. Close. Although it wasn't THE best burger I ever ate, it was pretty darn close! They grill outside on a gas grill and it was extremely tasty. I ordered the El Jefe. Excellent choice!! Though not quite as spicy as I'm used to (I like it HOT), it was really, really good. I ordered the garlic fries to go with them... mouthwateringly yummy because I love garlic. Next time, I'll try the Ring of Fire burger and see if it burns my fins off... :)

Definitely would make this a food stop on our way up or down the state and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank SharkyCampbell

SAN DIEGO
“Burgers and Shakes were good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great service,super friendly waitress, the burgers were cooked fresh and seasoned nicely. The chocolate shake was delish!! Need I say more

Visited June 2012
“Smoky inside”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

Food was good, smoke from outdoor grill blows inside and one leaves with irritated eyes and stinking of smoke. Needs ventilation to blow the smoke out the door and from entering the restaurant.

Concord, California
“Good fresh food, healthy options, fast service, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a great little spot where you order at the counter, then they bring the food to your table. They have burgers, sandwiches, beer, wine, shakes, various salads, fries, etc.
They were grilling burgers outside. I can't say anything bad about this place, all six of us enjoyed our food. I had a spinach salad with a nice light dressing, really hit the spot on a hot day. I would recommended this restaurant for a fast, casual, reasonably priced, healthy meal. It was a medium sized restaurant with indoor dining only.

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food. Everything is fresh and...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2010

Very good food. Everything is fresh and cooked homestyle on the grill outside. Even has good menu for those of us who don't do burgers. Oh, and the fries are covered in garlic...mmmmmmm!