“Nice People good food”

Cuisines: Japanese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice People good food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The cook was so nice to my family..love the food.
Sat at the bar and had so much fun. Our cook made it fun for the kids.

“Best Sushi around”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Took the family and friends for dinner, great food, service and the owners are very friendly. 10 out of 10 in a rating scale. Will go back anytime.

San Jose, California
“Fantastic food and people”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Miyako is my favorite place in Hollister. The owners, Eddie and Lani are fun and personable (go for your birthday and you'll see what I me) and the food is always fresh and creative. With my work travel I have had sushi from NYC to Tokyo and when I come home, one of the first things I do is go to Miyako. Try the Lobster Kani roll, you can order the heat level; 5 is fairly tame to the eye watering Sriracha Bomb of 10. They also have excellent cooked dishes and the Udon is great on a cold day.

Wilton, California
“WOW!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

After a long day's hiking we were really geared for sushi, we checked Travel Advisor and this one stood out. What a Great Place! Original menu items that rock! We live in Mikuni country, Sacramento region, and this is an equal to me. The Tropical Roll - OMG! We've never had anything like that, it's so smooth: eel, macadamia nuts with mango topping, yum. Check the pictures, scrumptious, right? When we're nearby, we'll drive to this one again.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank ruthandvern
Houston
“Looking for great sushi?”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This place has the best sushi that I have had in years! Fantastic service to go along with it. Highly recommend the Hollister Role!