Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister
  • Restaurant
$109
Wiebe Motel(Hollister)
$88
Hacienda de Leal(San Juan Bautista)
$139
$125
Priceline
Posada de San Juan(San Juan Bautista)
$165
  • Pool
$119
$115
Hotels.com
All reviewsbest westernssan juan bautistabusy intersectionroom was cleanground floorfront desk ladyroad noisehot tubnice poola great place to staywould stay here againbreakfast buffethotel roomconvenient locationmontereylodgingcalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I stayed in the hotel, room 107 on Thursday, April 19, 2012. When I checked in, I was told I had reserved a smoking queen room. As I do not smoke and as it was my mistake, the staff were more than helpful in finding me a double queen room. When I entered the room I noticed it was very clean. The room also came with a flat screen t.v., micro wave and small refrigerator. I should also say this is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and if I'm in the area again and have to spend the night, I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sgtburg
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We stayed there on the first and second of February 2012. We were delighted with the Inn.
It had been totally remodeled two years ago under new ownership. Mr. Patel is the General Manager. Everything looks new. In fact, as we entered our room #104 we were given a new Broad Screen TV. In fact every room received a new one. Everything was spotlessly clean.
The bed and bedding seemed to be new. It was very comfortable. They had an excellent.free Continental Breakfast. I enjoyed Waffles, fruit and fruit Juice. The price of our stay was very low. It was very near the airport and the Downtown. Of course we shall stay there again. A thank you to the Manager, Mrs. Sanjay Shah. She made us feel right at home. (All rooms full)

Room Tip: Stay on the North side for Quiet, Shade and no traffic. You may park in front of your room. Of course they have Non Smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ernie93402
Reviewed April 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed in the hotel one night in early April 2011. The hotel is large and seemed almost deserted but it was a Sunday night. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful although she recommended a nearby Chinese restaurant which we found to be a poor choice. The room was clean and comfortable. I am very fussy and seach each hotel room very carefully for bed bugs and we found none so if that has been a problem it wasn't one in our room. All in all a mediocre motel room which I expect for the price. we were on our way back to SanFrancisco with most of the touring over so we just wanted a place to sleep and this was the one we chose with no regrets.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NorsemanOBN
Reviewed October 8, 2010

My first impression of the hotel was pretty good! Nice quiet rooms, continental breakfast is decent enough, sparkling pool and bbq to boot... But one night as I was in bed watching t.v. I happened to notice some small specks crawling around on the white sheets. Yep, this place has bed bugs! I notified the manager immediately and he nonchalantly issued a different room. I would've gone to another motel but there isn't many in this small town. And they all looked a little creepy in my opinion.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank garebearluv
Sanjay-Manager, Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

it is now july 2012 ! we still answer questions on this issue from our valued guests
which are based on this particular guest review.After this review more than 18000
guest rooms are sold and more than 25000 guests have stayed.No more such reviews!
Word of caution:Bed bugs have come in USA to stay.We are ready to meet such challenge with proper training and help from BW corporate -SANJAY MANAGER

Reviewed July 13, 2010

We were very reluctant to stay here from the beginning but thought we would give it a shot because it was close to the family member we were visiting. When we first arrived and saw the room it wasn't as bad as we thought, although it didn't "wow" us. Then I woke up one morning with a bite on my knee and didn't know how it happened. I later realized it was a BED BUG because I picked one off of my girlfriend. I will give it to the owner/manager as they did refund our money but I will never be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple