Cinderella Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hollister
See available hotels
Good 3.5/5
Wiebe Motel(Hollister)
  • Restaurant
Hacienda de Leal(San Juan Bautista)
Great 4.5/5
Posada de San Juan(San Juan Bautista)
Good 3.5/5
Casa de Fruta(Hollister)
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Average 3/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I showed up at this hotel early one evening while traveling on business. Looks very charming and clean from the exterior so I thought I would give it a try. The women at the desk was confrontational from the moment I walked in. She stated they had a vacancy and I tried to get past her confrontational attitude by being friendly. Made small talk as I handed her my ID and credit card. I casual asked if it was a quite place at night as I was exhausted from traveling and she immediately began yelling at me. I travel a lot and stay in 1-5 star hotels and have never had this kind of reception before. There was absolutly no way I was going to spend any money at that 2 star dumb. Grabbed my ID and credit card and walked away. I HIGHLY advise against staying here. I recommend the WIebe Motel down the rode.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
8  Thank Laughingjackal
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I rolled into this hotel late at night looking for a cheap place to crash. The lobby was fixed with a cinderella theme with dolls everywhere.. Okay, I'm a young 25 year old guy. A bit of an odd place for me to stay, but I continued to ask about the rooms. The lady working the desk was very friendly and we talked for a bit before I buckled down and got a room. The rooms are very cheap, but you get so much more than what you pay for! I walked into the room and found huge mickey mouse ears painted on the walls over the twin beds, and the rest of the room was decorated with a red black and white theme as well. They were clean, and pleasing to the eye. The bathroom did look like it had seen some use over the years, but also looked like it was in the process of being fixed back up! New tiles in the bathroom covered the walls, and floor of the sleeping area, and the water was hot! Just what I needed. I slept so good on the bed that stayed another night! I've been on the road for 3 months, and traveled 14k miles so I think i know a thing or two about hotels. This was a good deal and delivered everything I was expecting, and more. I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights, when for the same price, most hotels will only let you stay 1. I'm not sure what the last person's problem was, but I didn't have an experience like that at all! Perhaps she went in with an attitude and was given one? Remember.. this is a small town, and workers are people too. Treat people like you'd want to be treated, and you'll enjoy life more!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank observant_traveler63
Reviewed October 1, 2009

I called this place to advise the hotel that my friend was stuck on the freeway coming up from los angeles. The woman who answered the phone was less than curtious. when I finished telling her he would be late, she did not acknowledge my statement. I repeated it slower. No acknowledgement. I ased her if she understood what I was saying. She told me she is not stupid and knows her words. All I wanted was acknowledgement. Just tell me OK you got the information. She ended the call with attempting to start an arguement.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business