“Takeaway.”

Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Frewville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We enjoyed the take away meals we purchased but we would have liked knives and forks to eat it with. We really needed them as we were staying in a motel. The meals were good value and tasty.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family has eaten at pagoda (in the restaurant and take away) for many years. When my dad and I were diagnosed with coeliac disease and had to start eating gluten free, the staff at pagoda went out of their way to make the food suitable for us. I now live on the other side of the city but continue to get my take away from here. Can highly recommend it!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten at the Pagoda and also had take away from there. Every time we have found the food of a great consistent quality and value for money. Definitely worth the visit if you like Chinese food.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We go there often and the food and service is fantastic and they will make your visit a great memory and you will keep going back time after time .also the cost is great

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I bought a large size special fried rice takeaway food for tonight's dinner at Glen Osmond Rd, Frewville SA 5063 (pagoda restaurant).

The special fried rice only contains four ingredients besides the rice there were peas, prawn, shredded carrots and small bits pieces of eggs and it didn't taste good! I was disappointed!