“large portions and friendly service”

Two Guys Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Highland
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Duarte, CA
“large portions and friendly service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were hungry and decided to stop here as it looked like a nice pizza restaurant. We were surprised that there were a lot of cars parked in the parking lot as it was about 5pm. We entered the restaurant with 2 other groups , but we were all seated within a few minutes. The restaurant is larger than it looks from the outside. We ordered a specialty pizza and a pasta dish. The food arrived quickly and was very good. Although it was fairly crowded, the waitress refilled our drinks regularly and checked on us several times. There were tables of families with children and tables with young adults. There were several large tv screens with sports stations.

• Visited December 2012

San Bernardino, California
“Nice clean friendly place”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Good Service, food very tastey Clean establishment. Friendly service. A lot of food for the price. Prices resonalble

Visited October 2012
“It made me and my friend sick”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten there twice and the food made us sick both times. The service isn't bad and the place is cute but I will be driving to the old spaghetti factory from now on.

San Bernardino, California
“Great deal”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Once again it's a group on deal. Love the fact that I could order 1 pizza but have 2 speciality 1/2 made. Stuff shells were good. Service was great. I called it in. Swing by. Got it. Then hop back on the freeway! Available parking is a little tight. And of course it didn't help that people w monster trucks and hummers hog 2 slots. Neigherhood isn't the best. But no problem just went. All kinds of people enjoying them selves. The only thing was I thought was a little smaller than the large I order in different places. But it was ok cause we ate pasta too. It came w a small salad too

1 Thank luv2travel_needlotto
“Very good specialty pizza!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We visited this place today using a Groupon. The value was good and the pizza was delicious I tried their specialty pizza which was really good. Their house bread is free and is so so tasty with butter. The service by the staff is very friendly and not once did my drink go dry. My only complaint about this place is how difficult it is to get ranch dressing or extra ranch dressing for that matter. This time they ran out after 1 small cup and the last couple times they didn't offer it with their salads. This is not the case anymore but sure hope they keep more ranch dressing around.