“tight machines, lousey service”
Review of San Manuel Casino

San Manuel Casino
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Highland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gaming facility features round-the-clock poker, blackjack, 4,200 slot machines, casual and fine dining options. Must be 21. Please gamble responsibly.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

When you get to the casio, look up in the hills and see how the "poor" indians are living, that will tell you how tight their machines are! .......four of us went over Labor Day weekend. When we got there, we went to the Sportsbar Grill for lunch. They were fairly busy so I asked the Hostess how long is the wait? She replied, "I don't know" so I said, well....is it like 10 minutes or is it like 2 hours? Her answer again was "i don't know". By then you could see the steam coming off my forehead so my wife jumped in and gave her our name, The wait was only like 20 minutes and we got seated. The waitress came and we ordered drinks from the bar. She returned and took our lunch orders. The drinks did not come 15 minutes. Our food did not come for 27 minutes because I timed it. By then everyones food was barely warm, we ate a little bit, left most of it and called for the check. ZERO TIP!!! We will never go back........VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!

4  Thank stan s
SanManuel1986, Guest Relations Manager at San Manuel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2015

stan s -

Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience at the SportsWatch at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino. Will pass your feedback on to our team. In regard to our slots - we pay out close to 500 jackpots per day - or 1 every 3 minutes. That is a ton of winning going on. We hope to have you join that awesome group.

-San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino

in 5 reviews
"excitement"
"thousands"

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I couldn't stand being inside this place for an hour. What an awful smoking environment. Poor gamblers, they're ruining their health. How can you be in this kind of environment? God free me from it. Please watch your health, I don't recommend this place at all.

4  Thank Dios M

endofevil -

Thank you for the feedback. Like most Casinos, we do allow smoking and continue to work on our air filtration system to improve the air quality for each of our guests. In addition, we offer a non-smoking gaming room for those that choose to not smoke.

We hope to have you back again soon!
-San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This casino is just 45minutes away from LA. It is bigger and more spacious than other California casinos. It features big name entertainers and hundreds of slot machines. And if you are hungry try the Serrano buffet restaurant. The food is varied and taste very good. Leave room for dessert. The room is clean, the servers are very attentive and helpful. And most of all, the slots are loose! I enjoyed playing there. I didn't win big but at least I came home with some money!!!

SanManuel1986, Guest Relations Manager at San Manuel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2016

matutina -

Thank you for the feedback and the four stars. We do offer tons of gaming options, ton of food and beverage options and tons of entertainment options...plus we are open 24/7.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The San Manuel Band of Mission Indians has built a beautiful casino here and they have been a great support to the San Bernardino community. They have bought fire trucks, bought the ampitheater in Glen Helen, and the Ballfield in S.B. The Casino has brought many top acts to San Bernardino.Be sure to check it out before you drive all the way to Vegas.It is worth your while.

Default33009 -

Thank you kindly for the feedback. We will certainly pass it on...and the best is yet to come.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I like to play poker texas hold'em. One night sit down at the poker table to play 4/8, I draw AK and the other player dealt K4 and the dealer that was dealing call the hand wrong didn't know at the time that two pair 6s and 7s with a 4 on the river the K4 would be call the winning hand. Made a complaint the the floor man but too late to do anything about. I would like to know how to protest myself and other new player just learning the game from this kind of call. Who do you go to if the floor can't help me. Other than this one incident the casino is a very good place to go.

Leon T -

Thank you kindly for the feedback and we are certainly glad to hear you enjoy yourself at the Casino so often. If you ever have an issue, please bring it up with one of our friendly staff members and they will certainly look into the situation.