“No wonder there's so many people with cancer. What a horrible place for a healthy person to be.A Smoking environment, please avo” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino

San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Highland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gaming facility features round-the-clock poker, blackjack, 4,200 slot machines, casual and fine dining options. Must be 21. Please gamble responsibly.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I couldn't stand being inside this place for an hour. What an awful smoking environment. Poor gamblers, they're ruining their health. How can you be in this kind of environment? God free me from it. Please watch your health, I don't recommend this place at all.

4 Thank endofevil
SanManuel1986, Guest Relations Manager at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, responded to this review, October 24, 2015
endofevil -

Thank you for the feedback. Like most Casinos, we do allow smoking and continue to work on our air filtration system to improve the air quality for each of our guests. In addition, we offer a non-smoking gaming room for those that choose to not smoke.

We hope to have you back again soon!
-San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino

Las Vegas, Nevada
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Very good entertainment close to LA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This casino is just 45minutes away from LA. It is bigger and more spacious than other California casinos. It features big name entertainers and hundreds of slot machines. And if you are hungry try the Serrano buffet restaurant. The food is varied and taste very good. Leave room for dessert. The room is clean, the servers are very attentive and helpful. And most of all, the slots are loose! I enjoyed playing there. I didn't win big but at least I came home with some money!!!

Visited August 2012
SanManuel1986, Guest Relations Manager at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, responded to this review, February 6, 2016
matutina -

Thank you for the feedback and the four stars. We do offer tons of gaming options, ton of food and beverage options and tons of entertainment options...plus we are open 24/7.

San Bernardino, California
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Gambling close to LA and one great tribe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

The San Manuel Band of Mission Indians has built a beautiful casino here and they have been a great support to the San Bernardino community. They have bought fire trucks, bought the ampitheater in Glen Helen, and the Ballfield in S.B. The Casino has brought many top acts to San Bernardino.Be sure to check it out before you drive all the way to Vegas.It is worth your while.

Visited May 2012
Default33009 -

Thank you kindly for the feedback. We will certainly pass it on...and the best is yet to come.
San Bernardino, California
“NewPokerPLayer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I like to play poker texas hold'em. One night sit down at the poker table to play 4/8, I draw AK and the other player dealt K4 and the dealer that was dealing call the hand wrong didn't know at the time that two pair 6s and 7s with a 4 on the river the K4 would be call the winning hand. Made a complaint the the floor man but too late to do anything about. I would like to know how to protest myself and other new player just learning the game from this kind of call. Who do you go to if the floor can't help me. Other than this one incident the casino is a very good place to go.

Visited August 2012
Leon T -

Thank you kindly for the feedback and we are certainly glad to hear you enjoy yourself at the Casino so often. If you ever have an issue, please bring it up with one of our friendly staff members and they will certainly look into the situation.

Los Angeles, California
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Just like sardines in a can.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I am not a gambler myself, but I have attended a couple of concerts in the past at San Manuel Casino. I just recall this place being extremely crowded with people waiting in line for slot machines. Also, there were some questionable characters amongst the patrons. I didn't feel too safe here.

2 Thank humu1
SanManuel1986, Guest Relations Manager at San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, responded to this review, October 28, 2015
humu1 -

Thank you so much for the feedback and we are disappointed to read of your dissatisfaction with your visit. We have undergone tons of remodeling and upgrades, which should certainly help with that "sardines in a can" feeling you mentioned. If you have any issue at any time, please contact one of our friendly staff members or our security team. Safety of all of our guests and staff is a top priority here at the Casino.

-San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino