I wish we could stay more than 1 night.
The bed was nice. I wish the bathroom use a shower hose instead, but there is no complaint about the water pressure or whatsoever. :)
The breakfast wasn't that great but it was ok. Well, if we still feel hungry, there are more than 1 restaurant we could choose nearby.
Even we did bingo the night before-friday night, we didn't know about the free shuttle. But at least we know for the next time we come and visit. I never seen so many people played bingo in one night before. What a new experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites at San Manuel Village is located off the I-330 and Highland Ave. Just minutes from San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino and has a 24hr Complimentary Shuttle to the Casino. Plus we are just minutes from downtown San Bernardino, just minutes from all “Major” Corporations located in San Bernardino, Redlands, Fontana, and Upland. Also just 25 minutes from Big Bear Mountain, Snow Summit Ski Resorts and Ontario International Airport.We have two great resturants located in our Village; Sports Watch Bar & Grill & Mi Cocina.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Highland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village Hotel Highland
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village