“It was a great stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I wish we could stay more than 1 night.
The bed was nice. I wish the bathroom use a shower hose instead, but there is no complaint about the water pressure or whatsoever. :)

The breakfast wasn't that great but it was ok. Well, if we still feel hungry, there are more than 1 restaurant we could choose nearby.

Even we did bingo the night before-friday night, we didn't know about the free shuttle. But at least we know for the next time we come and visit. I never seen so many people played bingo in one night before. What a new experience.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Highland

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Clean, friendly, comfortable, accommodating...what more could you want? A good breakfast...wait, they give you that too ! I won a free night here and will be back. It is next to a freeway, but we were not bothered by the noise at all and I am pretty picky.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Clean; courteous staff. Breakfast was excellent - Internet service was excellent - Across the street from a Super Walmart; a Sports Bar; and also a complimentary shuttle service to the Local Casino. Just a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very nice place to stay. Easy freeway access. Well kept pool and fitness center. Good breakfast in the morning. Restaurants not too far away. Hotel staff is friendly. Useful business center available for use.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2013

After leaving a Horrible Comfort Inn in Colton Ca, This motel was Heaven! The girl at the front desk was so nice and friendly. Her name was "Maria" and she was a top notch employee. In fact, all of the employees that I met were so friendly and helpful. I was upgraded to a suite without me asking for it. so nice! Plenty to eat in the Breakfast area with a nice friendly attendant.
I highly recommend this motel!! We enjoyed it very much!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonder staff. Several staff members greeted us at the door. Location was perfect for the sewing conference my sister and I attended. The rooms were very nice, neat and clean. The transportation to and from the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino was an added bonus. The driver was great. Loved the coupons for dinner and casino play. And, we did not need to drive our own vehicle. My sister and I made this trip together and truly enjoyed our stay and the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2013

in San Louis Obispo, California I fell in love with The Hampton Inns. That 's is the flag ship for you to follow. I think members should get an additional discount for their loyalty. Sincerely, Guadalupe Madden

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
#2 of 3 in Lake Arrowhead
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#4 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!