“Excellect get away”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We loved the hotel. Our only problem was with the paper cups especially for coffee. Other then the paer cups the Hotel was excellect, and we will come back again. we will recomment the hotel to all of our friends.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Highland

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The only thing I can say good about this hotel is the beds were comfortable after that its straight down hill from check in. For starters on the website it stated refrigerator where available which is important to us for my wife's medicine that needs to be refrigerated upon checking we ask for one to be placed in our room they said no problem so we drop our bags off and went to eat upon returning there is no fridge in the room, calling the front desk they inform us that there aren't anymore, so we had to use buckets of ice , then the next day we sleep in and leave the hotel at noon we come back to our room to get ready for dinner to find that our room had not been cleaned ,we called to the front desk to have them send up house keeping only to be told house keeping leaves at 430 its now five so you cant have your room cleaned today . Very unacceptable but we are here for a friends 50th birthday party so we weren't going to let that bother us we ask for some clean towels , which by the way the room when we check in only had 2 towels in it , they said they would send up 2 sets of towels we went dinner came back and of course no clean towels are in our room. We travel a lot and this hotel has some of the worst guest service I have seen.

Room Tip: Much better choices zero hospitality here .
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Not happy here for a number of reasons. The check in was constantly interrupted by telephone calls. For some reason these calls were more important than me standing in front of the desk with my credit card in my hand – no not at all happy. I arrived on May 10.

There is an air of urgency everywhere with people using walki-talkis and uniformed security walking purposefully here and there. There was never an opportunity to talk to anyone before retiring to our room – are we safe here – I don't know. The hair in the sink and the grubby bath edge do not help. Desk agent on the phone on exit so not even a goodbye. The internet connection is intermittent. No plans to return.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very excellent service and quality room, beds are real comforatable and the Covall bedding is of high quality and comfort. Room was very clean, comfortable room temperature setting. All emenities were as describe and excellent. Front desk personel were very helpful and courtious. Cared to all your needs during your stay. Hotel was set in a very nice location close to shopping and eateries of various types.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Painters outside my window (4th floor) in cherry picker while myself and my wife we naked in room with curtain open. Had I been told in advance that they were going to be painting outside my window I would have closed my curtains. General Manager told me if I didn't like the ways she (C. Houston) was running the hotel that I should just stay somewhere else.

2  Thank Brian C
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Beds were extremely comfortable! Room and Bathroom very clean. Lobby impressive. Breakfast had a great selection and very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. I will consider staying at ANY Hampton Inn in other locations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel is exceptional! The value is unmatched when compared to other hotels in the area. Had the pleasure of staying in one of the suites and boy was it sweet! We had a mini family reunion in the area and all my extended family members loved the hotel. The accommodations far exceeded our expectations and the service was outstanding! Manager Katrina and her staff provided top-notch service. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
#2 of 3 in Lake Arrowhead
Big Bear Frontier
Big Bear Frontier
#2 of 7 in Big Bear Lake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!