“Best place to stay in the area.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Highland
“Best place to stay in the area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while attending a concert at the nearby casino.
Great location near freeway and restaurants. Go to the Mexican Resturant across the parking lot, great food!

What we really enjoyed was the 24 hour hotel shuttle. Front desk was very helpful. Rooms were nice, housekeeping was very nice as well. We will stay here for future visits!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Signsofthejoker
HamptonHighland, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are so glad you had such a pleasant time here and were able to experience Mi Cocina restaurant!

We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Peterborough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here after going to Big Bear . Lovely big rooms . All you need and a vey comfortable bed. wifi was ace too Complimentary breakfast , coffee, cereal , waffles etc was a a pleasant surprise we had not expected. Nice to grab some food and go or have a bit of a leisurely bite. Good location with a sports bar opposite. Nice food and some live music on weekends. Nothing rowdy just a pleasant crowd. Loved the whole 2 days we stayed. Hope not to many people find out about it on the way up or down from Big Bear

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JamesBond0007
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We're so glad you enjoyed our rooms and complimentary breakfast!

We look forward to having you here again soon!

Fresno, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We were just there for the week end. A funeral for a family member. The family from all over stayed there. I shared a room with my teen age grandaughter. Our only problem was a paper coffee cup on the floor very visable between the bed and night stand. It was never picked up. Still there when we checked out. Also I left a used coffee cup on the desk each day and when we checked out they were both still there. Not too crazy about the breakfast. The scrambled eggs tasted terrible and the link sausage was very dry. We were at breakfast at 7:30AM. The pattys the next day much better. Rest of breakfast was fine. I thought I should tell the desk about the cups so the next tennant didn't have to deal with it. They were very co-operative. I'm sure they seen to it they were picked up.

Room Tip: We had the freeway below us and never had a problem with the noise. They are large rooms so I woul...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Leona D
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the paper cup that was in your room at check-in. I appreciate you notifying the front desk so we can rectify the issues.

We are so glad you stayed with us, we hope to see you back at our property soon!

Victorville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were a late arrival, but check in was easy and plesant. Being a Hilton Honors Member we were immediatly upgraded to a suite. The room was of very good size. Bed, TV, amenities, and bath were all great. One thing to give Hilton Chain credit for is the fact that they have not shrunk the size of the towels as others have done. Breakfast area was of good size and food was plentifull and good.

This hotel is at a good location for a trip to Big Bear, and also close to indian casino. As a matter of fact the casion offers free shuttle service from the hotel along with discounts at the casino and a discount on your next stay at this hotel. Hotel is also close to the 210 freeway for easy access to the LA area.

All in all a great stay.

Room Tip: Very little road noise in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are so glad you had a wonderful stay and that we had the availability to upgrade you as a valued Hilton Honors member. We are also excited that you enjoyed our room and our breakfast! We really do appreciate the feedback.

Hopefully we will see you back at our property soon!

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights as we attended a debate tournament. The staff were friendly and the rooms clean. Requests for towels and pillows were responded too rapidly, and the breakfast was decent. We have stayed at this property once before, and will stay here again.

Chino Hills, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here with the family for one night since we were going to head up to Big Bear. Booked the King suite which was very large for my wife and I, and our two young children. We did have an issue with the fact that the there was only 1 pillow and blanket for the sofa bed, so we called the front desk for more. I was upset what I was told that they may not have anymore; but in the end, we were brought one extra pillow and blanket.

Additionally, the free hot breakfast in the morning was pretty bad with some type of imitation scramble eggs, days old fruit and stale cereal. The only bright side was the fresh waffles that my son had a blast making.

I would stay at this hotel again since the room was large, clean and the hotel is right at the foot of the mountain, but I would make sure to bring something to eat for breakfast.

San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Due to my recent experience with this hotel, I will not be booking any future hotels with any Hampton Inn. The staff is very cold and unprofessional. We pre-booked a room in advance, but ran into a problem where we could not keep our reservation. I was not asking for a refund, simply a credit to stay at the hotel another time availability permitting. The hotel employee I spoke with o the phone didn't care about our issue and kept repeating that they already charged my card and can't do anything for me. He showed no care towards our needs whatsoever.

1 Thank J D
HamptonHighland, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Highland, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
I am contacting you today regarding your recent survey and let me start off by apologizing for any issues that happened during your stay. I expect nothing less then perfect customer satisfaction from our team, yet it seems we fell short during your stay. We have fully refunded your stay and please accept this as our way of fixing the situation and I ask that you join us again in the near future and allow us an opportunity to "WOW" you.

Please contact me directly for your future stay. My email addressis :Catrinea.Houston@hilton.com

I want to apologize again and hope you allow us another chance in the future. I look forward to hearing from you.

Catrinea Houston
Hampton Inn & Suites @ San Manuel Village
Catrinea.Houston@hilton.com
909-862-8000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Highland
Big Bear Frontier Cabins
#2 of 3 in Lake Arrowhead
BEST WESTERN Big Bear Chateau
BEST WESTERN Big Bear Chateau
#1 of 19 in Big Bear Region

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Highland? Share your experiences!