Hampton Inn & Suites Highland
$77
$75
$72
$64
Good Nite Inn Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Pool
$107
Country Inn
$114
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Redlands(Redlands)(Great Value!)
$68
$88
All reviewssan manuel casinobig bearcomplimentary breakfastsan bernardinofree slot playnice hotela great stayfree shuttleshuttle servicenon smokingclean roomswould definitely stay here againyogurtwalmartfreewayaccommodationsredlands
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2012

So how bad could a Hampton Inn and Suites be. Well it shoulda been better, it coulda been better, and it woulda been better if I hadn't stayed here.

First non smoking room I was assigned, smokers paradise. Changed rooms, non smoking but unclean, I'm not talking a little dirty, I'm talking unclean. I'm not a germaphoebic, but man of man was it bad. Floors were dirty, bathroom had been wiped down with a dirty rag, things missing etc.

Had a wake up call for 7 AM the first morning, never got it. Set your phone you can't count on this place to do what any 3 star Inn would do.

The place was empty, Maybe 10 Cars in the Parking lot in a 110 room Inn, and the belief that finding a clean livable room didn't happen, just burns me up. No other places close by were even something I would think of. it's up the hill, and affiliated with the San Manuel Mission Band Of Indians. I think it's a nice looking property, but the walls are like paper, all 10 occupied rooms must have been next to me because everyone could hear everyone else.

Do yourself a favor, find a hotel or Inn down the hill in San Bernardino, not in Highland.

Room Tip: Unfortunately after having had 2 rooms here and both being unacceptable, chose somewhere else, is my recommendation.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This Hampton (and probably the entire chain--this is our 2nd stay at a Hampton Inn) seems to hit a nice sweet spot for many travelers: it's priced in the mid to slightly higher motel range, yet offers hotel-like amenities that usually cost $20 or more per night. The entire property is immaculate, rooms have digital A/C-heating control, beds are definitely of hotel not motel quality, strong wifi signal (bargain motels are often problematic), good cable LCD/TV, friendly staff, one of the best complimentary breakfasts. The only negatives are that I agree with one reviewer that the walls seem a bit thinner (it wasn't a problem for us in the middle of the week but it might be on a busy weekend) and the immediate area seems rather remote except for the casino (but it's only maybe a 5 minute drive down the 330/210 to get to the 10 Frwy corridor).

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway (but the nearest freeway, the 330, isn't very busy unless it's ski season).
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Our stay here was perfect. Staff wonderful, room comfortable and very clean. We stayed Friday night came in late and were treated amazing. Night guard after helping me with room then brought us toothpaste (we forgot to pack). Desk was great am and pm. Breakfast nice and everyone helpful. Did not find the rooms noisy at all. For the price and a Hampton Inn I would definitely stay next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: if you are a very light sleeper maybe ask for a courtyard room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank y2k1
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I am from the Santa Barbara County area and traveled here for a youth soccer tournament.
Upside to the hotel, for any traveling soccer parents...only 5 mins away from soccer complex!

At intial check in, all was fine..fast..and I was checked in by good staff.
Smooth evening no noise complaints, room was nice a roomy, beds were nice and soft.

The following morning on the other hand was a disaster!
I left something in my room, from the business was asked to be transfered to my room where my mother still was. The front desk agent did not hang up the phone correctly and went on to discuss with his coworker how his was "so tired due to a long sleepless evening of shacking up with a guest staying in the hotel" I was so surprised to hear such a thing! I informed him that he did not transfer the call correctly and I overheard the whole converstion, in return I got a chuckle and no apology...I think it was safe to assume his coworker at the time was a superior to him as she was wearing slacks and a black blazer, well she went on to call me "the guest" pretty much a liar and said I heard wrong...please keep in mind the hotel was mainly occupied by youth soccer players! I am hoping the General Manager or better yet the owner reads these reviews!
Your 100% guarantee would have been in order there...

Breakfast was great in quality, besides the fact of an overbearing pushy breakfast host.

Although close to where I will soon regularly visit, I would never stay here again...simply due to horrible customer service.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2011

You can hear everything in this hotel...the neighbors snoring, talking, their T.V., guests walking in the hall...breakfast is a great idea but staff doesn't keep stocked...and only one waffle maker makes for very long wait if hotel is busy. Road traffic loud...they give you ear plugs...that's a clue.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family