This seems to be quite the party hotel. I have stayed twice and both times had noisy neighbors all night. This hotel is owned by the local casino and has free shuttle bus, etc. People come and go at all hours of the night and are loud! They are probably mostly drunk and having a good time, but it makes for a sleepless night for travelers. If you want to party and gamble, this is a good choice. If you are traveling and need a good nights sleep, look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites at San Manuel Village is located off the I-330 and Highland Ave. Just minutes from San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino and has a 24hr Complimentary Shuttle to the Casino. Plus we are just minutes from downtown San Bernardino, just minutes from all “Major” Corporations located in San Bernardino, Redlands, Fontana, and Upland. Also just 25 minutes from Big Bear Mountain, Snow Summit Ski Resorts and Ontario International Airport.We have two great resturants located in our Village; Sports Watch Bar & Grill & Mi Cocina.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Highland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Highland,Ca @ San Manuel Village Hotel Highland