“Great for overnight”

Econo Lodge Hesperia
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed here twice on a road trip, on the way and on the way back. Both times we received great service, the rooms were clean and absent of anything creepy or crawly (believe me, I checked). At this price, that's all I ask.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, consider earplugs as the freeway is close.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a great place to stay. We stay here when we are visiting family in Victorville. I love the staff and the accomodations are great for the price. We never have a problem with our room it is always clean and updated. Its close to many places to get something to eat and do a little shopping if that's your forte. I like staying here and its right off the I15 easy to find. Being right off the freeway you hear some noises but for the most part its pretty quiet.

Room Tip: There is no pool but if you are on a budget this is the place
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I must say that im really impressed with this hotel and the staff! This hotel is right by the I 15 and close to the Victorville mall! I love the fact that the rooms have a big screen tv, clean spacious rooms, and continental breakfast! Good value!!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went up to Apple Valley for the day, ended up having to stay overnight. A last minute room resevation is never a problem, and I smoke menthol cigs, they always take care of me. The free wi-fi is very reliable, if there is a conection problem the manager fixes it quickly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have stayed here several times, always good. Best to book in advance to ensure the type of room you want. Always friendly and helpful with questions about the area and future stays in other areas.
Location right off the freeway but quiet inside the room.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been staying at the Econo Lodge for over 3 months and have been very impressed with the quality and service received. Hito the General Manager has gone above and beyond in making my stay a home away from home. The rooms are clean, amenities plentiful and staff friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or personal stays.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here New Years early morning, coming back home to Las Vegas from a Los Angeles party. I didn't need much as I was only staying for 6 hours or so. It gets frigidly cold and the heater was broken. I had to put on my regular clothes halfway thru the night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Motel 6 Hesperia
Holiday inn Express & Suites Hesperia
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to Econo Lodge Hesperia? Share your experiences!