“Very NIce Place to Stay”

SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Park City, Utah
“Very NIce Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This Springhill Suites is located just off of I-15 near Victorville, CA and a very comfortable place to stay. The beds were top quality and the breakfast was good. No problems with this stay and will stop there again when needing a hotel along I-15 in that area. Also there are a lot of restaurants at the exit just north of this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor it helps other travelers when in the area to decide where to stay. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Marie Pranger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Clemente, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The room was very nice. Beds were very comfy. Located close to shopping and dining. Breakfast was abundant. Staff were very friendly. We were there for a soccer tournament, so lots of soccer families in the hotel. The staff did not miss a beat! The only thing that needs to be addressed in the poor internet connection. Most of the time, getting a connection was impossible, even in the lobby.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am very sorry about the internet connection it is usually very fast and I am not sure why it was encountering difficulties that day. Its great to hear you enjoyed the beds It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Arrived around midnight after a 40+ international flight. The night desk staff was fantastic. Very courteous, efficient, and helpful (not always the case with late staff at motels). We travel extensively and were very pleasantly suprised when we opened the door to our suite. It smelled good, was clean, new appearing, very inviting. Property was quiet, slept very well. The breakfast was also a pleasant surprise. Exceeded our expectations. Normally these breakfasts are heavy on the carbs, not much for the traveler who is trying to be health conscious and who might have food allergies. Nice selection of fruit, eggs, sausage, in addition to pastries. Most exceptional was the condiments for the cereal selections, rasins, nuts, coconut, dried bananas. Now this was definitely not the norm for these types of stays.

Would we stay again? Absolutely!!! This one goes down as a gem. Pricing was $104.00 per night. Excellent value for the dollar.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank TDABusinessTravel
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay I am happy to hear after a very long flight we were hear to greet you with a smile and assist you with a fast and easy checkin. Our breakfast is quite new it is great to hear that you enjoyed it. We hope to see you next time you are in the area. Thank you for taking the time to write a review we appreciate it.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

This meet all the needs we were looking for. I was very impressed with their beds. I'm a Marriott Platinum member and sleep at Marriott's across the country but this is the best bed I've ever slept in. I didn't want to get up in the morning.

The breakfast was good, the staff was friendly and the area was safe and appealing.

You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank thescoop01
Thank you for your continued loyalty to marriott as a platinum member I understand how much traveling you do. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Springhill Suites in Hesperia,Ca. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor it helps other travelers when they are in the area decide where they would like to stay.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Spring Hill Suites by Marriott was very nice. I had to book to be in the same place as my sister because of a birthday party and I rode with her from out of town. I was pleasantly surprised how nice the room was. Great for a couple with lots of room in the bedroom and bathroom. The sitting suite had a nice two person couch and a nice sitting chair also another chair with a desk to write or be on your laptop. The only bad part was being on the bottom floor. I think the people above me took showers at all times of the day and night even at 4:30 in the am. The next night someone at 3:30 am must of fallen out of bed with a big thud. This is something that the hotel can not control. My sister was on the third floor and did not have any problems. They said next time request ahead of time to get rooms by each other which I will. I will call an request the third floor. The view is better but the east side is quiet but homeless people over the fence made me nervous because I was by myself without my husband. Next year will book at the place request the third floor and have my husband with me and I will be happy. Breakfast was good. Very well done. Only once it was busy and we went to my room down the hall, very close and just ate in the room. If you wanted seconds there was more than enough food. Thank you for my nice stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise. I stayed on 1st floor so this tip is from my sister. I will use it my...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am very sorry for the noise you experienced during your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Gilbert, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

It's very obvious that this hotel needs a remodel. I understand it was to have started this month but has been postponed due to higher than normal booking for January. Anyway, housekeeping does a good job; just that somethings appear to be well-worn and a bit shaggy. Our room had a horizontal tear in the sitting room curtain. Plus the carpet between the two rooms has a big snag in it.

The parking lot had it's difficulties, too. There's plenty of shared parking for both Springhill and the Courtyard. However, during the work week someone had parked a large trailer horizontally blocking 5 spaces right outside the main parking area fo Springhill. I didn't mind the extra walk (in fact could use it); but I think both hotels should ask folks with larger vehicles or trailers that left in one are for several days to park in the rear and on the outer edges of the parking lot.

The breakfast area is smaller than usual so; on the weekend when there are lots of families, there weren't enough tables that sit 4. They have room to have waffle makers on the weekends, but replace them with other items on weekdays. They need to remove at least one of two walls making morew room for both people and food choices.

Lastly, their "business center" is one out-of-date computer with a smallish screen and keyboard at such a high level people on the shorter side like me cannot sit comfortably and reach the keyboard except for a very short time.

Also,there's a very small encampment of homeless on a lot next door on the east-facing side of the building. I realize that is something Marriott may not be able to prevent, but a what could be an acceptable view is certainly not possible. I am not heartless and wish we hadn't homeless; but am not accustomed to seeing them right outside my window.

Since we will more than likely be returning to this hotel in the future as we visit that are frequently visiting family, I am looking forward to finding improvements. There's a Courtyard across the parking lot where we've stayed before but we'd rather stay at Springhill where there's a breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Rooms facing east away from I-15 are your best choice (even with the small encampment of homeless).
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dvs410
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the problems you experienced during your stay.We are planning to undergo a renovation very soon and this will enlarge our breakfast area, carpet and furniture and paint and wall paper will all be brand new. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Murrieta, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've been to this property before by myself for business. This time, we took the grandkids -- this is the closest Marriott to Calico Ghost Town.

The good things: there is an indoor pool. Being able to swim in a pool in December was a treat for the grandkids. The king bed was comfortable.

The bad things: this is listed as an all-suites hotel. If you're traveling alone, it functions like that, I guess. When there are 4 of you, it's just a hotel room with a door frame between the living area and the bedroom -- no door. The kids slept on a hide-a-couch. However, once the bed was down, you couldn't get out the door!

On our profile, it says we need extra towels. (We're Platinum Elite.) Ninety percent of the time, there are no extra towels; this was one of those times. We had to call up for extra towels, blankets, and pillows.

At breakfast both mornings, the breakfast room was packed to the gills. There were people sitting on the floor. There was one 4-slice toaster; half of it was not operable. There was a breakfast hostess, and she appeared to be working as hard and fast as she could, but there wasn't enough food.

The Jacuzzi was GREEN at the bottom. In fact, you couldn't see the bottom of it! There were only 2 towels on the towel rack. When I went and asked for more, the attendant immediately replenished the towels and apologized.

We think we'll stay at a Hilton property the next time we bring the grandkids to this area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator. On the west side of the hotel, you'll have some sun bleed in...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lepha
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the problems you experienced during your stay.We are planning to undergo a renovation very soon and this will enlarge our breakfast area. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Marie Pranger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!