“Pleased with this hotel”

SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Pleased with this hotel”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel has a nice location right off the freeway, with a spacious lighted parking lot.
The staff was very friendly upon checking in, and even accommodated our early arrival of half an hour before check-in.
The room is very clean and provides us with everything we were looking for during our travels.

The only cons we found: A door separating the two rooms would definitely be nice.
We stayed on the second floor and unfortunately could hear every footstep from the people upstairs (and of course, as luck would have it, they stayed up late and sounded like there was a family of five heavy-footed people).
I feel these two cons are not something the hotel currently has much control over though, so I rated them the highest rating possible for the things they do have control over: cleanliness, service, price, etc.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank AprilAnnLV
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking to time to write a review it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you enjoyed you stay. Next time you are in the area we hope to see you and your family again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Big Bear Lake, California
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is beautiful.. but better than that... my husband was very sick and I had to have to front desk call an ambulance for me. they called. and brought a bottle of water and offered any other assistance needed. they were very concerned. I work the front desk at a hotel in Big Bear Lake, and the way your hotel staff handled my situation is exactly the way I want my staff to do so as well. l think the staff deserves a big huge THANK YOU!!!! I will definitely stay there again...Also, the pricing is not much more than motel 6 and 100 times nicer!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank calicuz
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking to time to write a review it is greatly appreciated. I am sorry to hear your husband was sick but I am so glad to hear we were able to assist you in making sure he got the proper care that he needed. I hope he is doing better now. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Ceres, California
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Everytime we go to The Army post @ Fort Irwin Ca, we tend to stay at Springhill Suites. This hotel has what this military family needs. We are a family of 6 and we have never had an issue staying there. Front desk clerks and employees have always been great. We asked for cot for our baby and they had it there when we arrived. We plan on returning there to stay this summer. We will go everytime were in town.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank brwneyedharris
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, May 21, 2013

Grand Terrace, California, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel. Rooms are very clean. I like the location close to restaurant and shopping. The employees are extremely nice. Beds are very comfortable and nice soft pillows. .I made my reservations with mark and he also checked us in. He is a very pleasant and nice young man.. I highly recommend this hotel. Whenever we visit family in Applevalley we will always stay here.They also offer free breakfast with many choices. Eggs, bacon, hot and cold cereal, waffles muffins juices and hot coffee. Thank you for the nice stay at Springhill suites,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... H, Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we will see you next time you are in the area.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed here one night while visiting Apple Valley and Victorville California. The Hotel is a good example of a Springhill Suites and is in close proximity to several restaurants, my favorite being an In-and-Out Burger. No complaints and nothing extra ordinary. The TV in the Bedroom was an OLD Big Box TV and hopefully, they will be replaced soon. All of the staff members that I interacted with were friendly, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, May 15, 2013

Stotfold, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having driven from LAX in the usual traffic chaos, it was great to arrive at the SHS in Hesperia. I had picked this hotel as I like the consistency provided by the Marriott chain and it got us out of LA ready for our trip the following day.

Our initial response ... Wow, what a great welcome! I know that as an Elite member, my status is squally recognised but, the lady on the front desk was just so great. Unfortunately, I cannot recall her name name but she was so helpful.

The room was very comfortable and reasonably laid out but the decor is old and fittings too ... There is a fridge with small freezer space ... It was very Clean and the bed comfortable ... There s a microwave and Disposable cutlery and dishes were provided ... No view ... Limited TV channels ... Good wifi

Breakfast was good ... Natural oatmeal, scrambled eggs and Canadian bacon - waffles etc. - no fruit cartons but yogurt was available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers and our staff at the Springhill Suites. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank your for your loyalty to Marriott's worldwide. Next time you are in the area we hope to see you again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This property is immediately next door to a Courtyard by Marriott (actually on the same lot) and they share the same employees. SpringHill has few amenities but the place is very clean and they offer Paul Mitchell bathroom sundries. The bed was extremely comfortable, there was free wifi in the room with no fancy passwords necessary. There is an exercise room, although tiny and an indoor swimming pool. Breakfast is offered every morning with a wide selection of food and the staff is very nice and helpful. A computer is available in the lobby along with coffee, fruit and a newspaper and in the late afternoon delicious cookies are out. A pleasant experience in less than luxurious surroundings.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this review, April 15, 2013

Marie Pranger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
#1 of 19 in Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!