“Best option in town”

SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Hesperia
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed a few nights while on vacation in the desert. This is my go-to hotel when I visit Victorville on business, so it was a no-brainer to stay here on vacation. The location is great and during this visit, the hotel was very quiet. There is ample parking and fast food within walking distance. Everything is clean although the hotel is a little dated. It was nice to have the space to spread out as a couple.

My only complaint, and it's becoming more and more annoying every stay, is the list of rules you are forced to sign when you check in. I am a frequent Marriott guest and this is the only Marriott I've ever stayed in that makes you do this. It's so annoying that I'd stay someplace else just to avoid this in the future if there were other options.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your hotel stay experience. I am delighted to hear you and you enjoy your stay. It is our top priority to make sure our guests are happy and we can be your home away from home. I understand your issues with the reg card at check in and we can definitely make it so you don't have to sign that each time you check in since you are one of our regular guests we can can create a permanent one that stays on file and just make a copy of it each time you check in we do not want you to go elsewhere just for this reason we enjoy you staying with us. Please let me know next time you are traveling to the area and planning to stay with us so I can set up a permanent reg card for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience it provides feedback and helps other travelers when in the area when choosing where to stay.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Excellent overall - staff was professional and courteous. Facilities well kept. Clean rooms. The beds were Very comfortable and linens were clean and comfortable. We were very surprised to have such a comfortable bed! Will definitely stay here next year.

• Stayed: February 2013
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your hotel stay experience. I am delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. It is our top priority to make sure our guests are happy and we can be your home away from home we hope to see you and your family next year. Thank you again for sharing your experience it provides feedback and helps other travelers when in the area when choosing where to stay.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday night. Everything was satisfactory. The elevator was a little tempermental and we had to negotiate the stairs with all our luggage which was annoying. The room was neat and clean and had everything we needed for our family. The breakfast was good, with all the standard items. The pool was a little too cold for anyone to brave, but we used the workout equipment (1 treadmill and 1 stationary bike). It was fine for what we needed. We like this chain for travelling with our family. We can always count on a nice stay. One thing I hadn't counted on was the empty lot behind the hotel inhabitted with the homeless. There is a large block wall that surrounds the building, it was not a concern other than it was sad to see their shopping carts filled with their belongings and other items hung on the bushes as they slept on the ground. It was a good education for our children and us to be grateful for all we have, we live in a small community and don't see much homelessness.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the ground floor, close to the pool and workout room and breakfast, (no el...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am so sorry about the issue you experienced with the elevator we will make sure that does not happen again. I am also very sorry about the temperature in the pool as well usually it is kept at 82 degrees we do daily checks throughout the day to monitor the temperature to make sure it is maintained I will make sure it is being checked more thourghly it was a pleasrue having you stay with us hope to see you again next time,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a weekend getaway from the kids at the Springhill. The employees were all nice and the room was big enough. It was relaxing and affordable which made our short 2 night stay great. This will be our go to hotel when we need time away. Thank you for a comfortable stay Springhill in Hesperia.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback it helps other travelers when in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we will see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here four nights after deciding I needed more space than the Courtyard next door could offer. The hotel has certainly been worn down a little since the last time I stayed four years ago (my carpet was ripped in place) but the staff was pleasant and the room was spacious. The toiletries even included lotion, which has been missing from many Marriott properties I've stayed at recently.

The front desk was very helpful in getting me a new room the last night when a pack of children showed up and were making noise late into the night.

Great location.

Room Tip: Don't accept the room over the pool...you can hear children screaming it it all night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SpringHill Suit... H, Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights. Accommodations were spacious and inviting; rooms include a living room with a kitchenette, large bedroom, and a very spacious bathroom. Shower had excellent water pressure, a big plus for me! Breakfast area included both hot and cold foods. My only gripe would be breakfast being served 5:30 to 8:30, so no real chance to sleep in if breakfast is important to you. Conveniently located.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... H, Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel we appreciate your feed back and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay the feedback you provided helps other travelers when in the area to choose our hotel for their travel needs. When it comes to breakfast if you happen to sleep in our staff will as a courtesy get a bag together of some to go items this may be helpful for you in the future. We look forward to seeing you again it was a pleasure having you.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed here for one night while on the road to Southern California.
Very nice property, Good breakfast. Great Price. Will stay again next time in the area. Not a lot to choose from as far as near by restaurants unless you want fast food, but just a short drive and there are loads.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank fordtraveler56
SpringHill Suit... H, Manager at SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thank you for taking to time to write a reveiw it is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear you enjoyed you stay. Next time you are in the area we hope to see you and your family again !

Marie Pranger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hesperia
Courtyard Victorville Hesperia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
Comfort Suites Victorville
#3 of 19 in Victorville

Been to SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia? Share your experiences!