“Frequently Dine Here”

Ranked #12 of 121 Restaurants in Hesperia
Hesperia, California
“Frequently Dine Here”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My family and I enjoy the food and service at Go Bangkok regularly. The food is always yummy, reasonably priced and the service is great. We also enjoy the sister restaurant in Victorville, Thai Dawn Bistro, which is equally as good.

• Visited July 2014

“Go Bangkok Thai”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Staff was friendly and waited on us in a timely manner. I am by no means an authority on Thai food and this is just my opinion. The food was average. would we return for lunch, only if we are nearby.

• Visited May 2014
Hesperia, California
“Go bangkok”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good food, levels of seasoning, but slow service even though never crowded. Seems like there are as many people taking out good as eating in. We enjoy sharing the dishes, it is just never full, which is funny.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank aszasz3
Poulsbo, Washington
“A regular stop for us”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Go Bangkok is a regular stop for us when we are in the area. The food is always very good and the service friendly. Today we had lunch, I had Panang Curry and my wife had Pad Kee Mau (spicier than Pad See Ew). I like that they have two sizes of Thai Ice Tea (or Coffee), the large is 32oz and is the size I like. This is a Thai restaurant that does not ask how spicy you want the food, so if you care, tell them what you want. Their lunch quantities are generous.

• Visited December 2013
Parker, Colorado
“Best Chow-Mein Ever”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I moved away from Hesperia a year ago and I do miss home, but I think I miss Go Bangkok Thai the most though. I'm on the East Coast now and I cannot seem to find the right type of noodles here. Go Bangkok's noodles seem to be one of a kind. I highly recommend the Chicken Chow-Mein and even though it is family style I eat the whole thing myself. It is a quite restaurant with friendly staff. I'm trying to find a way to move back to Hesperia just so I can be back with my favorite noodle restaurant.

Visited September 2013