“Step your hospitality up.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tom's Famous Burgers No 16
Ranked #34 of 126 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I love this toms, I actually grew up with Tam's burger which is directly down the street. But toms is closer to my home. I use to like coming to this toms but for the last 2 months or so they have been really rude and do not pay attention to what u exactly order. They are saying "Yes", like they are listening but somewhere along the line of communication they are cutting off what you are saying so I have found my self over 3 x which this has done it for me getting a complete wrong order. The food is great but I will spend the time to drive a little further for courtesy and a correct order I don't plan my time to sit behind a car then sit at the window an additional 15 mins after I have sat for almost 30 mins to begin with. Im not looking for fast food or I'd go to jack n the box. I just want it right the 1st time is that so hard.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The breakfast that they offer is pretty good to eat, they have some reasonable prices. They do offer variety meals to choose from which I think its good thing to have.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a great place to go with co-workers to lunch, as there are many choices on the menu. The food is good and tastes fresher and better than the big chains. Ambiance somewhat noisy. They even have a drive thru.