“Sangrias to die for!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Long Beach, California
“Sangrias to die for!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

We shared a poppadew and ham pizza. It took the kitchen 3 tries to get it right, but it ended up being worth the wait. The Southwest salad was a disappointment. Some seasoned chicken on top of iceberg lettuce with some cheese. The highlight of the restaurant for me was their sangria. Blackberry, tasted like chambord and not too sweet...I had 4 of them. Yum!

Visited June 2014

“Cheap beer and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited this place twice and have no complaints. A 3(ish) pint pitcher of bud is $8.99. ThevBuffalo wings are to die for! Tried one nuclear wing... a little bit too hot for me. Service was excellent on both visits.

Santa Barbara, California
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I were visiting from out of town. Got hungry Sunday night, went driving around looking for someplace different to eat and came across this Beef O'Brady's. We really weren't expecting much, just thought it was another sports bar. We were wrong. We were greeted by a VERY friendly staff, waited on by several different people, which was really nice, each person was funny, talkative and made us feel right at home. I ordered the fish tacos and my husband ordered the fish and chips. The fish tacos were way different than I am use to, but they were good! I LOVE that sauce they put on the tacos. Very flavorful and tasty and it had just the right amout of bite to it. The salsa and chips was a very nice addition. My husband really enjoyed the fish and chips. He loved the batter they used and said the fish had a great taste and yet was really tender. He also was impressed with the cole slaw not being drowned in a bath of mayo.

Overall, we had a great time and had a very nice meal. Would we eat here again? In a heartbeat.

• Visited August 2013
Hesperia, California
“Service vs Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had the chicken tacos, with tortilla chips, salsa, and guac; I was pleasantly surprised. Not what one would expect to order at a place with Beef in the name but I don't eat beef or pork for dinner. The food was hot, fresh and flavorful, with ample portions; good value for the money. Had a tall XX beer and it was cold and fresh from the tap. The waitress was prompt, courteous and attentive, didn't skip a beat. For the High Desert, a place with this level of attention to detail is refreshing. Keep up the good work folks, and best wishes for your continued success.

Visited May 2013
Hesperia, California, United States
“Poor management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant has the very WORST customer service in the entire HD. When I complained about the length of time it took for appetizers the manager stated that she was the daughter-in-law of the owner and she was trying her "hardest" and that if we did not like it we could go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013