La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
$129
Hotels.com
$77
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
$64
$63
$87
$81
$62
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness center
All reviewsfront deskhot breakfaststaff was friendlyclean hotellarge roomvery comfortable staya great stayhigh desertfree breakfastnice breakfasthot tubbed was very comfortableexercise roomexcellent hotelthe breakfast areastayed one nightvisiting family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I had a pet friendly room and there is no extra charge for my little Boston! The room was comfortable and clean. Susan at the front desk was very sweet and helpful. I needed a rubber band for my grand daughter's hair and she gave me one of her own! I was very blessed by Susan and I would give her a raise! Thank you

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Very impressed with all it's services, highly recommend this place and I plan on staying here again. Compared to my last stay in another La Quinta in Sacramento, this one blows it out of the water. Hopefully all of my other stays with this type of hotels will be the same. Breakfast was very good. Showers were great, parking was just fine. Pet friendly and no issues I will at this La Quinta when I pass through again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hotel is showing age with the large room, but has been kept clean and tidy. Requested a room on the side away from US 15 and got it upon early registration. Everything clean and tidy, however walls are thin enough to hear neighbors. Excellent stop over with a full hot breakfast, including waffles.

Room Tip: Request a room on the side away from US 15.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I called on my way home on a Saturday night and they had a room. The front desk personal was wonderful. Her name was Susie. I explained i was very tired and not feeling well and she accommodating and so very friendly. I had also told her I worked for Amtrak and she checked and i got a lower rate. The lobby was very nice and clean. She had a ground floor for me which was nice. When i got into the room i was so very pleased. It was clean and the bed was so comfy. I can't thank: La Quinta Inns enough. When i checked out even the young lady was nice. I will for sure make this my Hotel in case i am to tired to drive home to Las vegas. I travel to and from NV to LA and back every other week.

Room Tip: If you want friendly service and a clean and nice rooms then this is your Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2014

If your looking for a nice clean motel with desirable amenities, look no further. Clean well appointed rooms with quiet room air conditioners and they accept pets with no additional charge. You will enjoy your stay while in Victorville, Ca.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family